About Me

My photo
Design by Anna http://thehouseofmouse.co.uk/

Tuesday 29 May 2018

Farewell Charlotte

Another beautiful Bank Holiday Monday, we are getting a bit too used to all this sunshine! Took Charlotte for a final gentle ride to Wells before she graduates to a more challenging life with our (considerably fitter and more adventurous) tandem friends Mark and Liz.

Bishop's Palace, Wells

with tandem pirates Rex and Hannah 


Meanwhile I am pleased to report that my right leg has returned to (almost) as it was earlier this year. All in all I found this rare relapse (sharp deterioration over days/weeks with some recovery) a remarkably positive experience. For one it made me rethink things and at last give in to the wonders of the electric motor. And I am incredibly grateful to have made such a good recovery.

We are due to collect Charlotte's replacement tomorrow, I will endeavour to post some photos soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment